Thank you Lauren at BustinOutBeauty for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
This award is given to a blogger that is inspirational through their positivity and creativity in the blogging community! So it is a honour to be nominated and recognized for these amazing qualities!!
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 different questions
List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post and/or on your blog site.
- What inspired you to start blogging? A blog called Concreteloop along with a social media module in my degree. I thought blogging would be the best platform to share my thoughts and improve my writing.
- What is your passion? Writing. I was in denial for a while but the moment I realised I was happy when writing, is when it all clicked for me. I cannot see myself doing anything else.
- What is your dream vacation? My dream vacation would have be California, LA! There is something about that city! I would love to go over there and play “California Love” by Tupac Shakur, really loudly inside a car with the windows rolled down, wearing some shades….Good times.
- Favourite blog post you’ve ever written? It would have to be the Successful Adulting series that I am currently working on. It describes exactly where I am at in life. I thought it would be great to share.
- Who are your favourite bloggers to follow? Well, my nominees listed below. They have relatable content and I love their transparency. It inspires me to do the same.
- What’s goal(s) have you set for yourself this year? In all honesty I haven’t yet sat down and thought it through. I have been so nervous to return to blogging for a while, so I am just happy to get back into the swing of things. But one personal goal I have set for myself is to do things on my own. So for example I went to a concert by myself last month and it was incredible.
- What is your top advice for bloggers new and old? Engage, engage and engage!! I think it is easier to create content but harder to actually read other blogs and support other bloggers. I think if you continue to do that you can build a solid core following.
- What has been your highlight of blogging so far? The amount of love and support I have felt from the blogging community!!
- Beach or mountains and why? Beach because I am afraid of heights!!
- How do you like to relax? With some music and a game of Solitaire or a stimulating conversation with someone I trust.
- If you could have one superpower what would it be and why? Healing because I could be able heal people from their heartaches, disappointments or illnesses!
My Questions for My Nominees
- When did you first discover that you loved writing?
- What is your dream job?
- Where would you like to travel and why?
- What is your favourite memory?
- Who are you favourite bloggers and why?
- What 3 things could you not live without?
- How many siblings have you got?
- How old were you when you had your first child or do you want children?
- What helps you overcome writers block?
- What are you goals for the next 6 months?
- Do you prefer day time or night time and why?
Jenna at Jennas Worldview
Lucia at Two of Them One of Me
Shayla-marie at IamBatmom85
Lujain at Lujain A
Yoleen at Yoleen.wordpress.com
Mariah at Dream With Confidence
Xian at The Girl With An X
Char at Memoirs & Musings
Sidrah at Styled in San Francisco
Issy at Blog with Issy
Shay at A Seat With Shay
I think these wonderful ladies are amazing bloggers and deserve this award.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and learnt a little more about me. Oh and make sure you check out my This&That Tag. It was so much fun!